Twilight
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Twilight

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Claire Leah Alayna Miller

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Claire

Aantal berichten : 131
Punten : 220

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 8 years
Partner: -
Soort: Mens

Claire Leah Alayna Miller Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Claire Leah Alayna Miller   Claire Leah Alayna Miller Icon_minitimewo dec 07, 2011 2:35 pm

.G E N E R A L.

Name: Claire Leah Alayna Miller
Parents: Morgan Miller x Alexis Woods .. Hope she Will Be with the stars <3 ..
Siblings: -
Partner: -
Species: Human

.P E R S O N A L I T Y.

I often described by adults as a sweet cute girl with a big golden heart. A spirited lady who may well be stubborn. She loves animals it does not matter what it is. She hates loneliness and want someone who protects her from the bad people. She is somewhat clumsy, That's why she is often covered with bruises. last but not least she is scared to death of vampires. And totally hates them becouse they killed her mother. Only no one believed her.

.A P P E A R A N C E.

My skin is quite pale and smooth. I have light blonde hair down to my elbows. My eyes are brown from color but in my left eye there is a kind of small crack that has a blue color. I am also rather small and slender girl. On my left wrist I have a scar, because I have fallen through the window. Nothing bad was happend but my mom was worried sick. Furthermore I like to wear dresses with floral prints.

.P A S T.

Muhahaha You'll see that in the RPG >D
-Word later bewerkd als er zekerheid is over haar verleden-
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Claire Leah Alayna Miller
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Leah?
» Huis van Harry, Sue, Leah en Seth Clearwater

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum